Aca 1

Last year I had the great idea that I had to learn to draw :)
Why I didn't think something else ? ...
Anyway from september 2012 I'm attending firs year at Académie des Beaux-Arts "Jean-Jacques Gaillard" de Saint-Gilles - Bruxelles
In our class we do just life drawing with models and the peculiarity is that models always move. They do not keep a pose but they slowly and constantly move.
So let's say that there is no time to go in details (at least for me) but after 7 month of drawing and drawing and drawing I start to understand something (very few things) about perspective and body construction, so I show some example of what we do in class.

In the same draw you can follow the movements of models..... sound like animation :) nice!!!
hope you enjoy





























Nessun commento:

Posta un commento